The Construction Institute is an independent, non-profit organisation made up of many members who share a common interest in staying at the forefront of construction technology, process & design in this country.
In order to effectively communicate with and react to the needs of its members the Institute operates through six State Branch Committees and a number of Regional Groups guided by a Federal Council of elected members. This structure continues to provide the most effective method for direct communication and networking among members.
The Construction Institute’s goals are:-
- To provide a forum for the sharing of knowledge and experience between members and to disseminate this information for the benefit of the construction industry.
- To increase membership to ensure representation and support from all segments of the construction industry.
- To facilitate communications and encourage participation for all members through technical meetings, seminars and publications, and, in particular, through the quarterly magazine.
- To raise the profile of the Institute, and increase public awareness and definition of its place in the construction industry through a clearly identified image.
- To provide industry representation on behalf of the membership through promotion of good construction, and to establish and maintain relations with appropriate local, national and international bodies.